Stain Remover (Lemongrass) 6 packs x 400ml
Blast away stains safely and effectively with PIPPER STANDARD Stain Remover. Using Pipper Pineapple Power, our stain remover dissolves and eliminates tough stains while guarding colors and protecting fabric.
Effective on food, ink, blood, grass, wine and berry juices, as well as sun block and other tricky stains, PIPPER STANDARD Stain Remover can be used on kitchen surfaces and washable upholstery in addition to clothing.
Benefits and Features
Blast away your stains with our stain remover, 400 ml.
· Contamination ingredients containing natural corn and coconut oil
· Non-irritant certified by Dermscan Asia
· Free of any known allergens referenced by the U.S. FDA
· Eco-friendly, Biodegradable certified
· Passed SGS test, free of formaldehyde,triclosan, pyridine, phosphate
· Fights tough Stains in a gentle manner, such as clothing, grease,blood stains, milk stains, fruit juices, jelly, tomato sauce, gravy, sauces,cosmetics, sunscreen, coffee, tea, milk, cream, cheese, ink, wine, etc.
· Spray easily on wide area of stain and safe for skin
· Color Safe
· No chlorine, no bleach, no toxins
· No synthetic fragrances or dyes
· Deionized water (solvent)
· Sodium lauryl sulfate (plant –based) (cleaning agent)
· Alkyl polyglycoside (cleaning agent)
· Sodium citrate (builder)
· Ethanol (solvent)
· Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
· Lactic acid (pH adjuster)
· Essential oil (scent)
o Lemongrass oil
o Lemon oil
· Potassium Sorbate (Natural food grade preservative)
Test first on an inconspicuous area. For best results, treat stains while still fresh. Do not let dry on fabric
1. Spray directly onto spot or stain until saturated.
2. Rub into fabric and let stand for up to 10 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain.
3. Wash normally.
Upholstery (Use only on water-washable upholstery)
1. Spray on clean white towel and use towel to blot out stain.
2. Dampen a clean white towel with water and blot area to rinse.
Spray on soiled area and wipe clean. Rinse well. Tougher stains may require longer penetration or an additional application.