Propolis Softgel Capsules 500mg 90caps
Bees collect the resin or sapexuded by trees and then combines it with pollen and wax to form the dark andsticky substance known as Propolis. The bees smear the Propolis over the wallsof the hive to seal any cracks and to make it difficult for intruders to enter.
Propolis has been shown to beeffective against harmful micro-organisms, including bacteria and viruses. Theflavonoids in Propolis are known to be potent antioxidants, providing antiviralactivity and helping to fight off free radical damage.
Benefits and Features
· May assist inthe treatment of flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
· Propolis ispotent antioxidant
· High potencyPropolis capsule
· Propolis extract concentration 100mg ( Equiv. to FreshPropolis 500mg)
· Adults take 1 capsule daily after meals or asprofessionally directed.
· Propolis maycause allergic reactions. Not to be used for children under two years of age.If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
· Store below 30°Cin a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children
· .Alwaysread the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcareprofessionals.