PIPPER STANDARD is redefining the market standard by using a patented blend of fermented pineapple fluid and lecithin from soy beans, providing a natural fabric softener that is free of the known allergens quaternary ammonium compounds (quats).
Our formula naturally softens fabric, making it easy to iron, and removes moldy smells, even when clothes are dried during the night or in the shade, all while preventing static cling. Product has been certified hypoallergenic and non-irritation by Dermscan Asia. It does not contain any harmful chemical and safe for people with sensitive skin.
· Free of Quaternary Aluminium Compounds which can cause serious allergies
· Hypoallergenic & non-irritation certified by Dermscan Asia.
· Free of known allergens
· Eco-friendly and biodegradable
· SGS tested: no formaldehyde, Triclosan, Nonyl Phenol
· No toxic residuals
· Fabric softening composition based on lecithin
· Floral scent from natural essential oil
· Works to soften fabrics and keeping clothes colors bright and easy to iron
· Suitable for both handwash and machine wash
· Unique packaging design, international awards
· Deionized water (solvent)
· Fermented fruit fluid (solvent/ softening agent)
· Glyceryl Oleate (plant fatty acid/softening agent)
· Glycerin (moisturizer)
· Citric acid (pH adjuster)
· Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifying)
· Plant lecithin (softening agent)
· Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
· Hypoallergenic fragrance(scent)
· Xanthan gum (thickening agent)
· Potassium Sorbate (Natural food grade preservative)
For washing machine, pour 30 ml of fabric softener into the washing machine dispenser.
For hand wash, pour 30 ml of fabric softener into the last rinse water (10 liters), soak for 15 mins, wring and dry clothes.